Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Welcome to "switfranc" Blog ... again...

Hello Everyone! I'm a simple and ordinary boy who have a username of 'switfranc' in many social networking sites.  I started this blog a year ago, and hmmm... it didn't really work out as planned.  So I decided to (re)start blogging again with variety of topics that I'm interested in.  Those topics are stuffs like: technology (I am one Apple geek though), football (soccer), and some other current events.

Talking about football, I'm one FC Barcelona fan.  I support them since about two years ago when Zlatan Ibrahimovic was there (that doesn't mean that I like Ibrahimovic [his attitude is really bad]).  And well, of course, I am really against Real Madrid for most of the time.  But other international league, I am also a fan of AC Milan and London clubs like Chelsea and Arsenal.

Hope you will enjoy my blog. Cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment