Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Real Madrid New 2011-12 Away Kit

So I want to start my blog which will be about one of the (football) club I hate the most, Real Madrid.  Normally, I'm an 'Anti-Real Madrid' type of person but I have to say that their football jerseys are nice.  The 2010-11 one which is pure white with blue lines is brilliant.  Adidas really made a good design on that one.  Until June, Adidas introduce the new 'Home Kit' for Real Madrid 2011-12 season, which added the white collar and putting gold lines instead of blue.  It's not bad, but I still like the last season one better.  I am not really a big fan of jerseys with collar, I just think it looks weird when you wear and sweat on the field.
Anyway, so FC Barcelona introduced their home and away kit in the end of May which has the away kit as the pure black color.  Personally, I HATE it, it doesn't fit with Barcelona.  So the new Madrid Away kit is also pure black color too, but seems better than Barca's one.  Real Madrid has always keep their 'classic-ness' of having: white home jersey and black away jersey.  The new Madrid away kit offer black color jersey (some shiny black mixing as parts of the shirt [don't really know how to explain it]).  It also offer the 'gold' colored Adidas logo and lines.  Even though the color looks more kind of 'bronze'.


The jersey is the "ClimaCool Flow Mapping" type which really have lightweight and having lots of small inlets just below the armpit.  This will make the players stay cool and dry all the time.  Overall, the jersey really have a nice design, another masterpiece from Adidas.  I had a chance to feel the new Real Madrid home jersey in Koln, Germany and the part that I like the most about the new Madrid jersey is the Madrid crest on the top right of the jersey.  Feel like plastic, but it is a good texture on a football jersey.


So in the end, I just want to say that Adidas has done it again.  Producing new football jersey that has the  nice design and great type of materials used to make this shirt.  Even though the jersey is nice, but I am still dislike Real Madrid lol.

Credit: Soccer Bible

No comments:

Post a Comment